Tata Photon as come up with an cool contest and gives once in a lifetime chance to get FREE ticket to HOLLYWOOD. (Paramount Studios – Los Angeles USA)
Just Like there Facebook Fan page.
Upload a Picture of yourself which you think can fit for Fast & Furious Poster. The person whose picture is selected by the Jury will get 1 international package to Los Angeles- Universal Studio for a couple which includes:
- 2 return Air tickets from Mumbai – Los Angeles and back.
- Hotel stay for 4 nights/ 5 days which includes breakfast.
- Universal studio tour tickets.
Terms and Conditions:-
- This is to confirm 1 international package to Los Angeles- Universal Studio for a couple to be used.
- Please note the Prize package includes:-
a. 2 return Air tickets from Mumbai – Los Angeles and back.
b. Hotel stay for 4 nights/ 5 days which includes breakfast.
c. Universal studio tour tickets.
- The contest winner should hold valid Passport and Visa.
- All miscellaneous out of pocket expense will have to be borne by the contest winner including all taxes as applicable.
- The same needs to be confirmed by the contest winner in writing before accepting the offered prize.
- Competitions are open to residents of India only excluding employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter.
- Prizes are as stated and non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the promoter's control, Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize(s), the promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize.
- If the winner decline the offer, this offer will not be valid.
- Where prizes include trips, travel must take place in accordance with the specific date and unless otherwise stated, trips must be taken within 5 months of the competition closing date subject to availability and excluding public holidays.
- Winners are advised to obtain their own travel insurance and must hold a valid passport.
- Entrance acknowledge that the fulfillment of any prize maybe subject to execution by the entrant of an assignment of rights or further documentation in respect of an entry.