Got a song that reminds you of a favorite travelling experience?
Tell Hostelbookers your top travel tune and the artist(s)/band in Here and you could be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes.
HOW IT WORKS…
- They will publish a playlist of the 10 most requested songs on there Facebook page.
- There fans will have two weeks to vote for their favourite song from that list.
- Anyone who nominated the song that receives the most votes will be entered into our prize draw.
- The first randomly selected person will win 2 tickets to a festival of their choice up to the value of £300, a 32GB iPod touch and £50 in iTunes vouchers. Ten runners up will also win iTunes vouchers worth £10.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 20th July 2011, 00:00 GMT until Wednesday 3rd August 2011, 23:59 GMT.
- Participants enter the competition by submitting their favourite travel song, the artist/band and email address on the form provided.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Participants are able to enter multiple songs but only their last entry will be counted.
- On 5th of August 2011 a shortlist of 'finalists' will be announced on Facebook, people will then have until 23:59 GMT 19th August 2011 to vote for their favourite song.
- Participants who originally suggested the favourite song will then go into a draw to win the prize.
- The 1st prize is a 32gb iPod Touch, £50 of iTunes vouchers and £300 towards festival tickets of your choice for 2 people.
- There will also be 10 runner up prizes of £10 iTunes vouchers.
- If less than 10 people suggested the winning song, the runners up will be drawn from all shortlisted songs.
- The latest a claim can be made on tickets is 30th of June, 2012.
- A draw will be used to choose the winner at random on the 23rd of August 2011, 09:00 GMT
- The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the draw, once the prize has been claimed, the winner will be announced on our on the HostelBookers blog and via our Social Media Channels.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party. No cash or other alternatives are available to the prizes.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize and it is the prize winners responsibility to arrange suitable cover for their needs.
- HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.